Jemenifer22

Sunday, December 7, 2008

NOW I'm feeling at home!!

Isn't the new diggs just the cutest! Now that it's done, I can relax!! hahaha

Thanks to Jennifer at for helping me to pimp my blog, when it comes to codes, I'm more like the "duh" type!! But I'm always willing to learn, so I'm looking up some tutorials on my blog, so HOPEFULLY next time, I won't have to bother poor Jennifer with this, but she's sooooo sweet, knowing her, she probably wouldn't mind one bit! :-)

Also, I'd like to thank Kami of Ziggle Designs for making such a cute, cute kit, Reindeer Games, to be able to use on my blog! Thanks Kami! Also thanks to Britt-ish Designs for the green alpha :-)

Ok, so after a long day of making headers, footers, and side tags...I'm beat!! I think I'm going to go curl up with my little sweetie pies, Emily and Tristan, with a cup of Hot Cocoa and a Christmas Movie! Good night!

No comments: