Jemenifer22

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dinosaurs and Pirates - OH MY!!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop by and tell you about a really cute kit that Michelle Batton has coming out today....Rawr-a-sauras Rex!! The colors in this kit are just too cute, check it out:



Isn't it cute!! I love those alphas...I'm such an alpha girl!! Here's what the layout I made using this sweet kit!!



Run on over to The DigiChick and get this kit, it's just too adorable!!

Oh yeah....and who doesn't like a Blog-Train!! So, go to Michelle's Blog for the beginning of a very cute train!!

Now, let me show you another amazingly cute kit!! This is a collaboration kit by Ziggle Designs and Megan Turnidge...ok, so we all know I loves me some Ziggle Designs, but to tell you the truth, I also loves me some Megan Turnidge!!! So these two together is just an AMAZING KIT waiting to happen, er, I mean THAT HAPPENED! That's right, they teamed up with this beauty of a kit.... BUCCANEER BAY!!


This kit is hot off the presses too!! So hopefully, Here's a layout I made using my son's Halloween pics from last year - yeah, he was a pirate!! Perfect right!! I know, I love it!



Anyway, go check out this kit and also, check out the Ziggle Designs CT Blog for Part 3 of a fabulous freebie!!

That's it from me, have a great weekend!

Peace out, hahahaha!
-Jennifer

No comments: